Monday, January 14, 2008

The chockies from Christmas have been cleared away in the stores to make room for the Valentine's yummy goodies. Of course I love Valentine's Day not only for the chocolates but because it was the day I arrived here in Canada in 1999 to begin my new life with my hubby and my Wilbur dog. We left Australia on Valentine's day and arrived here on Valentine's day ... of course one day was lost during the long plane flight from Hobart to Sydney, then from Sydney to Honolulu and then up to Vancouver ... It was a special day for us then and still is ...
and we were married on April Fool's day ... it just happened to be the day that the marriage celebrant was available to perform our small private ceremony and it wasn't till we looked it up on the calender did we realise the Thursday she said she could do it .. had the date of April 1.

No comments: