Monday, March 16, 2009





Easter is nearly upon us... all those chockies in the stores. I can remember when I was a little girl at home in the small Tasmanian town we lived in. Easter would come and we'd always have a "couta" fish - barracouta - for our main Good Friday meal ... with of course... yummy hot cross easter buns. I have a hard time even finding them here in Canada. And of course there's no barracouta fish. Being a Catholic we never ate meat on Fridays .... and certainly no easter eggs till Easter sunday. Boy have things changed now. As I've grown older I think sometimes I might have been brainwashed by religion ...... never entering a church without a hat on ... if no hat... then we would just put a lace handkerchief over the top of our heads ... bit like a little veil I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice blog you have here. Its been awhile since I've seen art like what have one here.