Monday, August 25, 2008


A sweet vintage get well card. Love the red roses. Flowers sure do make us feel better. I can remember many times when I was in hospital and the nurse would bring a bunch of flowers for me from my dear friends .... or maybe from the people at work ... I would make sure they were watered every day ... and as I lay there in the hospital bed with them on the dresser beside me it sure did help to know that people were thinking of me. I love getting flowers... don't have a favourite although I do like just the plain old white daisies ... or the perfume in the boronia from Australia ....... violets and little bouquets ...... arh!!!!!!! so many gorgeous blooms in all sorts of varieties sprouting forth from the soil and showing off in all their glory. How clever is that ??

No comments: