Sunday, August 10, 2008


I don't know about you ... but I am not as interested as I used to be when I was much younger .. in the Olympic Games.
~~
These days it seems to be all about steriods and lies and a lot of expense that never seems to be recoverable .... China has a terrible reputation for human abuse and I don't understand why President Bush had to even be there... he's the first President to ever attend an opening ceremony.
~~
I remember the tainted pet food from China, (killing our pets) and the poisonous painted toys from China killing little children .....and other awful things about how they treat their citizens....
~~
I'm afraid I won't be watching the Olympics at all .. They are nothing like they used to be when I was young. They stood for integrity and health, and being the best in the world.
No so.. these days. :-(

1 comment:

Ramana Rajgopaul said...

I could not agree more. It is not only the Olympics. I have switched off from all sports and games as they have become entertainment rather than sports as I understood it in my youth.