Saturday, April 5, 2008

You know what... :-)) I've only just discovered that some of you have been writing in my guestbook. I don't get a notification when someone does that so it was a lovely surprise to read your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to write in the book for me. It seems I've inspired some of you to start your own blogs, I've brought tears to others who remember the things I remember about my time back home in Australia with my mum, and lots of you have been saving the goodies I've been sharing with you.

I'm so glad to know that my efforts aren't just for me... :-)) I was thinking on my bad days that perhaps I'm just writing in my blog and nobody is bothering to read it. Bless you all who have written nice things and tell me how much you enjoy it. Sending you hugs.....

No comments: