Sunday, April 20, 2008

Isn't this such a pretty plate. I was never really "into" pretty plates and crockery when I was younger. Now I love all kinds... from the delicate flowery ones like this one above... to the bright solid red colour very plain ones I bought this past Christmas. I use them all the time not only in December. I've even seen the shows on the Food Channel where a lot of the crockery is red so I guess I'm not the only one who loves the red plates. I also bought some white square ones which come in really handy because they are quite large enough for salad and a bread roll to the side ... the kids enjoy using those because they can pile on a bit more food. Sometimes I think they are a bunch of hungry wolves .... and our little Connor ... I call him a little wolf in training... *(s) He loves his food and he's only 6 months old. Opens his mouth wide when he sees you coming with a bowl and a spoon even though you might be 10 feet away from him still... He's so funny.

No comments: