Sunday, April 27, 2008

I was thinking about adding some greeting cards to my website. Just cards in a Collection of their own ... for all of us who just want to have a stash of greetings on hand for all the occasions we acknowledge. Here is one I worked on last night.... I hope you like it... click to see if full size and save it from there.
~~~~
My mum would have loved all the cards I create.. She would always tell me not to bother with a gift... just give her a pretty card... she would love the words already written inside and treasure whatever I gave her ... when she died I found them all in a box ... she had saved them for many years and would string them across the fireplace mantlepiece at any time of year not just at Christmas. She sure did love flowers on cards or in bunches... *(s) .. As do I.
I am happy if I get one white daisy... up here in the ice and snow of Canada we don't have the option of picking our own throughout the year like I did in Australia.
Big bunches of my white daisies I had planted would be all over my house ... they were
refreshing and nice and always made me feel good.

No comments: