Saturday, February 2, 2008

We don't celebrate Valentines Day much back in Australia ... but it's always in my heart because it was the day I left Australia in 1999 to come here and live with my new hubby-to-be. We'd met online a year before and I travelled here to meet his family and see the country first before I made a decision on leaving my country and making a new start in Canada.
I went home and sold my house and gave all my pretty possessions to my dear friends. I brought nothing much with me except some favourite quilts, photographs and my dear doggie Wilbur.
I left on Valentine's day and arrived on Valentines Day... with the time difference and losing a day ... it wasn't much later than when I'd left. It will soon be here this year ... maybe you can use the card above to send to that special someone or to your friends etc .. whom you care about a great deal. Click on it to see it original size.

No comments: